We can provide all of your civil & structural engineering needs from the initial site classification to certified structural engineered drawings. Our skills also extend to Energy Assessments, Bush Fire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments, and Building Certification. Therefore, all of your building certification requirements can be completed under the one roof. Our skills are not limited to new builds as we are just as passionate about enhancement and adding value to older buildings. We have extensive experience in renovation and addition projects, which are ever so popular in the Perth market.
Services we provide to the residential building industry includes:
- Site Classification
- Structural design and drawings for new houses (single storey and multiple storey)
- Structural design and drawings for renovations and extensions of existing houses
- Concrete slab and footing design
- Underpinning design
- Concrete suspended slab design
- Inspections at the various stages of construction (e.g. soil compaction test, pre‐pour inspection of concrete ground or suspended slab)
- Wall removal design
- Structural certification
- Structural engineer’s report
- Design of retaining walls
- Design of fences
- Design of patios and pergolas
- Design of concrete swimming pools
- Energy Assessment
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) assessment
We provide structural engineering solutions to the commercial industry using our extensive knowledge in steel and concrete construction. We are also leading the way in engineering the jacking up of existing steel sheds for the purpose of increasing their storage capacity.
Services we provide to our commercial customers includes but are not limited to:
- Industrial, Offices and Retail
- Steel Framed Structures
- Concrete Structures
- Concrete Tilt-up Panels
- Mezzanine Floors
Our people have experience in servicing the Mining and Oil & Gas industries in the fields of structural engineering design and installation design.
- Structural engineering design for steel lattice type structures
- Modular construction
- Design of piece built structures
- Lifting engineering
- Installation engineering
Inspect, Assess & Solve and Emergency Response
We have a passion for helping our customers who have concerns about defects, such as wall cracks, in their buildings. We put their minds to ease by inspecting, diagnosing the cause of the problem, and advising on efficient and practical rectification works where required. We are also at the ready to respond to emergency incidents, such as vehicle impact or fire attack, where structural integrity may have been impaired.
Issues that our customers have previously sought advice on has included the following:
- Significant cracks to walls of residential houses
- Significant cracks and leaning of retaining walls
- Alleged inadequate construction of newly built houses. In instances where an owner is not satisfied with the construction of their new home we will inspect with a view of providing independent advice on the adequacy of the building
- Fire damage
- Vehicle impact to buildings
The performance of all of our projects is closely monitored in terms of cost, schedule, and quality. We are always at the ready to inform our clients on the status of their projects. At request, for larger projects, we offer routine progress reports which will ultimately indicate the current health of the project. We also offer our Project Management services to external projects.